- QUICK PROFILE
- PB COMMON:
- 39lb 14oz (Uk) 60lb (Abroad)
- PB MIRROR:
- Harrison TE
- Shimano Aero Technium Magnesium
- FAVOURITE VENUE:
- HOME TOWN:
- The Baron
Thinking Tackle Season 7 - Ep 2
GALLERYSEE MORE GALLERY PICS
Mark is the brains behind top bait firm, Baitworks. His understanding of the things that make carp feed is impressive, and he's a big of a rig enthusiast too. His creations include the mysterious Mechano rig, the MKII chod and the quick-change hinge rig.
Mark is happy floater fishing, stalking or sitting behind three rods. This versatility has seen him filmed for Korda's Thinking Tackle TV show, alongside the gaffer, Danny Fairbrass. His punishing work schedule means that he doesn't get much time for angling, but he generally capitalises when he gets the chance!
- TT OD Season 3… Episodes revealedA fantastic new series of Thinking Tackle On Demand is...
- Mark Bryant lands a new PB on an overnighter!The last time Mark Bryant got out on the bank he landed the...
- One Year On From His Accident Mark Bryant Triumphs!Two years ago, Mark Bryant lost a colossal carp from...