Age: 33 PB: 52lb 3oz
Gaz is one of the true stars of the modern carp scene. He writes in many of the top magazines and has recently had his first book, The Forgotten Chapters, published.
He served a proper angling apprenticeship before stepping to fish famous Cheshire lake Redesmere. Gaz soon got among the fish on this northern mecca, getting to grips with long-range fishing in deep silt. After banking Redesmere's most-wanted, The Male Common, Gaz has never looked back.
He has recently targeted the southern circuit, fishing lakes like Pingewood and Coate water before moving onto the rock-hard Car Park Lake at Yateley. Gaz has banked four of the lakes' prestigious stock, namely Heather, The Dustbin, Pearly Tail and The Baby Orange.
While this is surely the pinnacle of Gaz's career to date, we're sure that he'll keep catching the big 'uns for as long as he wants to. His meticulous approach makes him the perfect consultant.
- A Car Park Lake stunner
- The Car Park Lake's Dustbin
- What a season
- A true English mirror from Nutsey
- A more than welcome winter mirror
- What a beautifully-coloured carp
- A Sandhurst stunner
- A lovely springtime mirror
- Simply stunning
- Caught in nigh-on perfect fishing conditions
- A typical Sandhurst belter
- Look at the huge scales
- Well pleased with this one
- This one fell to a bright pop-up
- A scale-perfect common
- One from the Car Park
- 36lb 2oz of Car Park gold
- The sought-after Rosie from Sandhurst
- The Friendly Linear
- Truly immense
- Pearly in all her glory.
- Woi oi!!!!
- Gaz's fourth Car Park original
- He weighed in at 39lb 14oz