- QUICK PROFILE
- PB COMMON:
- 44lb 2oz
- PB MIRROR:
- 43lb 10oz (50lb+ Abroad)
- Free Spirit, Hi-S'Ive ER
- Vintage Daiwas
- FAVOURITE VENUE:
- A local club water, the foundation of his carp fishing.
- HOME TOWN:
Elliott's Diary Pt.20
GALLERYSEE MORE GALLERY PICS
Elliott is a strong-minded big-fish angler with his own angling style. He has developed a presence on the big-carp scene in recent times, and continues to search out big, target carp.
Despite being relatively young, Elliott has an impressive carp CV that includes fish from historic waters like Yateley Car Park Lake, as well as some that are less well known. He's never happier than when he's on the bank targeting individual fish.
Since moving into the marketing department, Elliott has carved a niche for himself, producing top-quality content with some of the UK's finet anglers. You can see plenty of Elliott's work right here as well because if he's not appearing in front of the camera then he'll often be shooting material from behind one.
He has an eye for a good rig and his experiments led him to develop his version of the hinged stiff link that's already accounted for a load of big 'uns. All at Korda expect big things from Elliott, so watch this space to see how his carp fishing progresses.
- Elliott and Pecky go out for some surface action! Layer Pit is the venue for some quick surface fishing action! 46463 Views
- Elliott's Diary Pt.21 Elliott continues his autumn campaign and gets amongst them too! 51681 Views
- In Search of a Snow Carp Elliott Gray gives you his tips for cold-water success. 56842 Views
- Mastering Maggots
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- Why choose Carp Line?
- Elliott Gray on Float Fishing