- QUICK PROFILE
- PB COMMON:
- 44lb 2oz
- PB MIRROR:
- 43lb 10oz (50lb+ Abroad)
- Free Spirit, Hi-S'Ive ER
- Vintage Daiwas
- FAVOURITE VENUE:
- A local club water, the foundation of his carp fishing.
- HOME TOWN:
Elliott Gray: "Why I Changed to Braid!"
GALLERYSEE MORE GALLERY PICS
Elliott is a strong-minded big-fish angler with his own angling style. He has developed a presence on the big-carp scene in recent times, and continues to search out big, target carp.
Despite being relatively young, Elliott has an impressive carp CV that includes fish from historic waters like Yateley Car Park Lake, as well as some that are less well known. He's never happier than when he's on the bank targeting individual fish.
Since moving into the marketing department, Elliott has carved a niche for himself, producing top-quality content with some of the UK's finet anglers. You can see plenty of Elliott's work right here as well because if he's not appearing in front of the camera then he'll often be shooting material from behind one.
He has an eye for a good rig and his experiments led him to develop his version of the hinged stiff link that's already accounted for a load of big 'uns. All at Korda expect big things from Elliott, so watch this space to see how his carp fishing progresses.
- Gigantica Road Lake - European Carp Fishing A sneak preview of Dan's new French Mecca! 67835 Views
- 1 hour to catch a carp, can Elbow pull it off?! Speed and preparation is the key to catching carp quickly! 23733 Views
- Elliott's Diary Pt.14 The Spring Campaign Begins - Elliott Continues His Quest 57252 Views
- Mastering Maggots
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- Why choose Carp Line?
- Elliott Gray on Float Fishing