- QUICK PROFILE
- PB COMMON:
- 44lb 2oz
- PB MIRROR:
- 43lb 10oz (50lb+ Abroad)
- Free Spirit, Hi-S'Ive ER
- Vintage Daiwas
- FAVOURITE VENUE:
- A local club water, the foundation of his carp fishing.
- HOME TOWN:
Elliott Gray shares tips on how to get more action on top!
GALLERYSEE MORE GALLERY PICS
Elliott is a strong-minded big-fish angler with his own angling style. He has developed a presence on the big-carp scene in recent times, and continues to search out big, target carp.
Despite being relatively young, Elliott has an impressive carp CV that includes fish from historic waters like Yateley Car Park Lake, as well as some that are less well known. He's never happier than when he's on the bank targeting individual fish.
Since moving into the marketing department, Elliott has carved a niche for himself, producing top-quality content with some of the UK's finet anglers. You can see plenty of Elliott's work right here as well because if he's not appearing in front of the camera then he'll often be shooting material from behind one.
He has an eye for a good rig and his experiments led him to develop his version of the hinged stiff link that's already accounted for a load of big 'uns. All at Korda expect big things from Elliott, so watch this space to see how his carp fishing progresses.
- Mastering Maggots
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- Why choose Carp Line?
- Elliott Gray on Float Fishing
- The Autumn CampaignWith a year largely dominated by the coronavirus, for many...
- One Year, One Rig - Twenty 30s, One 40 & One 50. Elliott Gray Discusses His Go To Rig ...Attention to detail is something I pay extremely close...
- Margin Fishing with Elliott GrayMargin fishing is, without doubt, my favourite way of...