- QUICK PROFILE
- PB COMMON:
- 65lb 4oz
- PB MIRROR:
- Daiwa DF Basia
- Daiwa Basia QDX
- FAVOURITE VENUE:
- North Met
- HOME TOWN:
- The Peckanator
Darrell Peck and Elliott Gray go head to head!
GALLERYSEE MORE GALLERY PICS
Darrell is one of the finest big-carp anglers of his generation. The Fat Lady, Heather The Leather, Two Tone, The Client and many more colossal carp have laid before him on the mat.
Darrell’s hunting instinct and desire to catch large, target carp make him a remarkable specimen hunter. He keeps his rigs and baits simple and effective, but it’s his watercraft and rig placement that makes him stand out from the crowd. It doesn't take him long to work his way into the habits of a big carp, and pick out a potential weakness.
He's become a key member of the Korda team, appearing on Thinking Tackles and the Masterclass DVD with regularity over the last few years.
- The Peck Chronicles Peck is back with an update including a very special capture! 17385 Views
- Thinking Tackle Season 8 - Ep 1 Danny Leads the gang to thick and fast action on the Road Lake 4974 Views
- Darrell's Day Ticket Dilemmas Pecky gets technical on Bayswater Day Ticket with great success 13720 Views
- Darrell Peck explains how to fish close to islands
- Why Balance Your Baits - Darrell Peck
- Why I Love The Hinged Stiff Rig - Darrell Peck
- Darrell On Balanced Baits - Darrell Peck
- Myles Ahead - Myles Gibson
- Get The Best from Braids