- QUICK PROFILE
- PB COMMON:
- 65lb 4oz
- PB MIRROR:
- Daiwa DF Basia
- Daiwa Basia QDX
- FAVOURITE VENUE:
- North Met
- HOME TOWN:
- The Peckanator
THINKING TACKLE is back for 2019!
GALLERYSEE MORE GALLERY PICS
Darrell is one of the finest big-carp anglers of his generation. The Fat Lady, Heather The Leather, Two Tone, The Client and many more colossal carp have laid before him on the mat.
Darrell’s hunting instinct and desire to catch large, target carp make him a remarkable specimen hunter. He keeps his rigs and baits simple and effective, but it’s his watercraft and rig placement that makes him stand out from the crowd. It doesn't take him long to work his way into the habits of a big carp, and pick out a potential weakness.
He's become a key member of the Korda team, appearing on Thinking Tackles and the Masterclass DVD with regularity over the last few years.
- Darrell Peck: The Black Mirror
- Darrell Peck explains how to fish close to islands
- Why Balance Your Baits - Darrell Peck
- Why I Love The Hinged Stiff Rig - Darrell Peck
- Darrell On Balanced Baits - Darrell Peck
- Myles Ahead - Myles Gibson