- QUICK PROFILE
- PB COMMON:
- 46lb 4oz (UK) 70lb 8oz (Europe)
- PB MIRROR:
- Daiwa Infinity DF
- Basia QDX
- FAVOURITE VENUE:
- Wherever I'm currently into!
- HOME TOWN:
- The Hamster
Ali & Brett's Ebro Adventure
GALLERYSEE MORE GALLERY PICS
Ali has Korda running through his veins. He joined the company in 2005 after enjoying a spectacular trajectory in TV and marketing. Prior to moving up to Cheshire in 1998, he began his carp-fishing journey in Colchester on the banks of local gravel pits and Layer Pits, a venue that Ali still loves to visit today.
Today he's Korda's marketing guru, managing the marketing that the company is renowned for. He heads up a growing department that spans both print and digital media as well as driving Korda events like the Carp Academy and filming for huge projects like The Big Fish Off, Masterclass and Thinking Tackle.
With limited time, He prides himself on his tactical approach and his ability to winkle out a fish at any given opportunity. He has banked carp to over 40lb in the UK and 70lb abroad. He’s a real carping fanatic and always fishes with a smile. He’ll go out of his way to help any angler of any ability to bank an extra carp or two, so if you’re ever at the same venue have the kettle on as he’s bound to come round for a cup of tea!
- Carp Academy 2008 - Episode 4 The final part of the Academy 2008 1895 Views
- Thinking Tackle Series 3 Show 6 Ali Hamidi picks Ian Russell's brains on CEMEX Chigborough. 17964 Views
- Thinking Tackle Season 6 - Carp Fishing at Thorpe Lea. Ali Hamidi joins Jake and Dan Wildbore at Thorpe Lea. 52261 Views
- New Goo revealed by Ali Hamidi!
- The Ultimate Guide to The Goo
- The Big Interview - Ian Huntington
- Carpfest 2012
- The Story of the Goo