- QUICK PROFILE
- PB COMMON:
- 46lb 4oz (UK) 70lb 8oz (Europe)
- PB MIRROR:
- Daiwa Infinity DF
- Basia QDX
- FAVOURITE VENUE:
- Wherever I'm currently into!
- HOME TOWN:
- The Hamster
Korda Carp Academy 2017
GALLERYSEE MORE GALLERY PICS
Ali has Korda running through his veins. He joined the company in 2005 after enjoying a spectacular trajectory in TV and marketing. Prior to moving up to Cheshire in 1998, he began his carp-fishing journey in Colchester on the banks of local gravel pits and Layer Pits, a venue that Ali still loves to visit today.
Today he's Korda's marketing guru, managing the marketing that the company is renowned for. He heads up a growing department that spans both print and digital media as well as driving Korda events like the Carp Academy and filming for huge projects like The Big Fish Off, Masterclass and Thinking Tackle.
With limited time, He prides himself on his tactical approach and his ability to winkle out a fish at any given opportunity. He has banked carp to over 40lb in the UK and 70lb abroad. He’s a real carping fanatic and always fishes with a smile. He’ll go out of his way to help any angler of any ability to bank an extra carp or two, so if you’re ever at the same venue have the kettle on as he’s bound to come round for a cup of tea!
- Ali shows Matt Godfrey his Deeper Pro+ Xmas bundle deal inc Free Petzl head torch 24997 Views
- Carp Academy 2010 - Episode 2 More invaluable lessons for our carp-fishing pupils. 1965 Views
- Ali Hamidi's Guide To Cold Water Carping Success Do you want to better your spring carping success rate? 13636 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- New Goo revealed by Ali Hamidi!
- The Ultimate Guide to The Goo
- The Big Interview - Ian Huntington
- Carpfest 2012
- The Story of the Goo