MULTI RIG: STEP 1
Ideally you need a hook with an out-turned eye and a coated braid.
MULTI RIG: STEP 2
N-Trap Soft is a great, coated hooklength to tie the rig with.
MULTI RIG: STEP 3
Create a large loop in the material by tying a figure-of-eight knot.
MULTI RIG: STEP 4
Moisten the knot and pull it down tightly using a Korda Pulla.
MULTI RIG: STEP 5
You should be left with a nice loop, like this.
MULTI RIG: STEP 6
Thread the hook onto the loop, like this.
MULTI RIG: STEP 7
Now pop a rig ring onto the loop.
MULTI RIG: STEP 8
Now take the loop over the hook point, like this.
MULTI RIG: STEP 9
Pull the loop down to form a D for the bait to slide on.
MULTI RIG: STEP 10
Make a 5mm break in the coating.
MULTI RIG: STEP 11
Tie your chosen hook bait to the rig ring.
MULTI RIG: STEP 12
Pop a split shot onto the link, just below the break.
MULTI RIG: STEP 13
Now mould some Dark Matter putty around the shot.
MULTI RIG: STEP 14
Now tie your Ring Swivel on using a grinner knot.
MULTI RIG: STEP 15
Moisten the barrel of the knot and ease tight.
MULTI RIG: STEP 16
That's it, the rig is complete.
- Maggot Klip Rig
- Combi Rig
- Blowback Rig
- D Rig
- Stiff Bottom Bait
- Multi Rig
- KD Rig
- Bottom Bait Rig
- Chod Rig
- Chod Rig MkII
- Withy Pool Rig
- Mixa Snowman Rig
- Muzza Rig
- Braided Bottom Bait Rig
- The Big Rig
- Soft Hinge Rig
- Pooley's PVA Bag Rig
- Mechano Rig
- Elliott Gray's Kontinental Rig
- IQ D-Rig
- Krank Bottom-Bait
- Darrell Peck's Wafter Rig
Multi Rig Mechanics
This fantastic rig allows you to change your hook within seconds. The Multi Rig, also known as the Jon Mac Rig to many, is only suited to fishing pop-ups. It features a D on the shank of the hook of which your pop-up is attached to via dental floss. Take a look at the sequence to learn how to tie this big carp rig.
- My Multi-Rig Conversion - Danny Faribrass
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!
- All you need to know about the Singlez system!
- Why choose Carp Line?
- Ten Carp in Five Nights Fishing for Dan Bruton!A ticket that I’d been after for a while luckily came up...
- A Keen Weather Eye Leads to Success!“I've always been a big believer that the weather plays a...
- Luke Vallory bags an awesome-looking 35lb 8oz common! Luke Vallory continued his fantastic run of winter carp...