SET UP A LEAD CLIP: STEP 1
All you need to set up this system is your chosen lead, a pack of Hybrid lead clips and some Hybrid Tail Rubbers.
SET UP A LEAD CLIP: STEP 2
Start by threading your tail rubber onto your main line.
SET UP A LEAD CLIP: STEP 3
Now tie the Hybrid clip to your main line, using a palomar, or grinner knot.
SET UP A LEAD CLIP: STEP 4
Wet the tail of the clip with saliva.
SET UP A LEAD CLIP: STEP 5
Now pop the lead onto the arm of the clip.
SET UP A LEAD CLIP: STEP 6
Slide the tail rubber onto the clip. The further on you slide it, the more force will be required to discharge the lead.
SET UP A LEAD CLIP: STEP 7
There you have it, the lead clip system; simple and effective.
Set Up A Lead Clip Mechanics
The lead clip is among the most simple of all lead systems. It's reliable and useful in so many different situations. It can be set to discharge the lead on the take, or only to discharge the lead if a fish becomes snagged or weeded up.
This simple sequence will show you how to set up a Hybrid Lead Clip - the most popular of our lead clip designs. The beauty of the Hybrid clip is that the ring swivel is moulded into the body - it cannot pull out, even under extreme pressure, so that lead will always discharge when you want it to.
- Spot On - New Marker Lead explained Danny Fairbrass
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Two heavier sizes of the COG lead system are about to hit the shops!Fans of the COG lead system will be pleased to hear that...
- The new Hybrid QC Lead Clips are in tackle shops now!The existing Hybrid Lead Clip range is already incredibly...
- Ready-Tied Leadcore LeadersTo use leadcore safely, leaders need to be constructed to...