Safe Zone Drop-Off Inline Mechanics
This is a variation of the drop-off inline rig, set up with a Safe Zone Leader The Safe Zone leaders are among the most sophisticated and subtle leaders out there. The principle is exactly the same as any other drop-off system though; the lead can fall away from the leader as the pricked fish shakes its head. This means that a hooked fish cannot use the weight of the lead to throw the hook. It also makes carp much easier to land in weedy conditions. It's the perfect lead system to use with a solid bag too.
- Dave Levy's guide to the Heli-Safe system
- Spring Watercraft - Oli Bowles
- Rig Zone - Myles Gibson
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- New Chod-Safe, Mini Rig-Safe and XX hooks in shops now!A raft of new Korda products hit the shelves this week with...
- Ben Hervey-Murray bags some French brutes!Heading deep into the Champagne-Ardenne region of France...
- Well Known Actor Banks A 'Stow Chunk Scott Maslen has been on fire recently, fishing at his...