MARK YOUR LINE: STEP 1
To mark your line you need a pair of scissors and some Marker Elastic.
MARK YOUR LINE: STEP 2
Now hold the elastic flush with the main line.
MARK YOUR LINE: STEP 3
Form a loop, like this.
MARK YOUR LINE: STEP 4
Now pass one of the tag ends through the loop and around the main line three or four times.
MARK YOUR LINE: STEP 5
Wet it and pull it down tight.
MARK YOUR LINE: STEP 6
It will create a neat little knot and grip the line.
MARK YOUR LINE: STEP 7
Now trim the tags slightly.
MARK YOUR LINE: STEP 8
The line is now marked, accuracy made easy.
Mark Your Line Mechanics
Once you've gone to the trouble of finding your spots you need to make sure that you can hit them, time and time again. What's more, it's not hard to learn how! Just follow this simple sequence and you'll be able to fish accurately from now on...
- Why choose Carp Line?
- Ready for Spring?
- Baiting Tips - Mark Bryant
- Crafty Rigs - Mark Bryant
- The Reverse Hair - Mark Bryant
- The Anti-Eject Chod Rig - Mark Bryant
- Bream-Proof Baits - Mark Bryant
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Bait boss recovers from coma to bank a beauty!September the 3rd... A date forever etched into not...
- Mark's Cottington carp comp title bid! Well, I have just returned from the Elite Carp Masters at...
- Day session result at Tri Lakes for Mark Betteridge!Mark Betteridge had a very productive day at Tri Lakes when...