BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 1
Here are the ingredients that you're going to need to make the pop-ups.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 2
Begin by breaking an egg into a mixing bowl.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 3
Beat the egg so that the yolk and white is combined.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 4
Now add a pinch of red dye to the egg.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 5
Now add this much white dye.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 6
These two dyes, when combined, will give a nice, washed-out pink colour.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 7
Mix the dye and eggs together thoroughly.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 8
Now add 5ml of the Banoffee flavour to the mix.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 9
Now start adding Mainline Polaris Pop-Up mix, bit by bit.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 10
Start mixing the Polaris in thoroughly and add more until it comes together into a paste.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 11
Once you've got the paste, pop it into a bait gun to extrude.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 12
Extrude the paste onto a 15mm roller.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 13
Once the baits are rolled, pop them onto a towel.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 14
Bring some water to the boil and lower the baits in.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 15
Boil them for two minutes.
BANOFFEE POP-UPS: STEP 16
Tip the baits back onto the towel to dry.
Banoffee Pop-ups Mechanics
Banoffee hook baits have been one of the biggest buzz baits of recent times. They've caught fish from all over the world and the combination of flavours really does seem to hold a special appeal.
Making your own Banoffee pop-ups couldn't be easier, especially now that Mainline produce a ready-mixed Banoffee flavour. In this simple step-by-step guide, Jon Mann shows you how you can make your own from a relatively simple list of ingredients.
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 9608 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 22628 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 28555 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- Gigantica Kicks Off!Gigantica has well and truly sprung into action in recent...
- Korda launches Body Wash range... stay Klean on the bankWe all know what it’s like when the fish start showing at...
- Sign up for the Gigantica work party and get a free trip!Fancy a free week fishing at one of the top carp holiday...