A barbless version of the first dedicated floater fishing hook. These have been designed to hook even the shyest feeding carp on the surface. With a short shank, super-wide gape, beaked, offset point, they truly are made for the job.
The final most noticeable point about these hooks is their sharpness; positively hypodermic is the best possible description. The guys at Korda have been using them for all manner of carp fishing situations as Ali Hamidi explained, “They were initially designed for surface fishing, but great hook patterns like this, considering their sharpness and characteristics lend themselves to lots of fishing scenarios. They’ve been catching specimen chub, barbel and obviously loads of carp during testing”. The Mixa hook is available in sizes 6, 8, 10 & 12.
KMHB6 - Size 6
KMHB8 - Size 8
KMHB10 - Size 10
KMHB12 - Size 12
- Monster Carp Series 4 - Full Trailer WATCH NOW! The latest and greatest series begins 11/07/2019 20900 Views
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 26551 Views
- Thinking Tackle OD Season 2 Episode 3 TRAILER Danny F and Lawrence East travel to Linear Fisheries 19554 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In