A barbless version of the first dedicated floater fishing hook. These have been designed to hook even the shyest feeding carp on the surface. With a short shank, super-wide gape, beaked, offset point, they truly are made for the job.
The final most noticeable point about these hooks is their sharpness; positively hypodermic is the best possible description. The guys at Korda have been using them for all manner of carp fishing situations as Ali Hamidi explained, “They were initially designed for surface fishing, but great hook patterns like this, considering their sharpness and characteristics lend themselves to lots of fishing scenarios. They’ve been catching specimen chub, barbel and obviously loads of carp during testing”. The Mixa hook is available in sizes 6, 8, 10 & 12.
KMHB6 - Size 6
KMHB8 - Size 8
KMHB10 - Size 10
KMHB12 - Size 12
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 12922 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 22857 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 29375 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In