- Additional weight to fit onto your Stow bobbins/Essential if you're fishing at range/6g and 8g Overweights available/Supplied in packs of two or three
Damian Clarke designed these super-slick additional weights for fishing at long range, or with tight lines. Because the length of the Stow bobbin has to stay the same to ensure that they drop away on the bite, Damian had to find a way to add weight without adding length. The Overweights are the result. They slide over the weight that is supplied with the Stow heads. An internal shoulder stops them from sliding up and down the head.
Overweights are available in 6 gram and 8 gram versions and in packs of two or three.
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 12921 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 22857 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 29375 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In