Damian Clarke designed these super-slick additional weights for fishing at long range, or with tight lines. Because the length of the Stow bobbin has to stay the same to ensure that they drop away on the bite, Damian had to find a way to add weight without adding length. The Overweights are the result. They slide over the weight that is supplied with the Stow heads. An internal shoulder stops them from sliding up and down the head.
Overweights are available in 6 gram and 8 gram versions and in packs of two or three.
- WIN a super-light BLACK SINGLEZ set up.
- Scott Lloyd gives the full story behind his capture of the Burghfield Common!
- Making the most of the new range of Goo’s.
- One of the finest Goo blends created to date! Available Now
- Black & Whites - In focus (Out Now)
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers