- Additional weight to fit onto your Stow bobbins/Essential if you're fishing at range/6g and 8g Overweights available/Supplied in packs of two or three
Damian Clarke designed these super-slick additional weights for fishing at long range, or with tight lines. Because the length of the Stow bobbin has to stay the same to ensure that they drop away on the bite, Damian had to find a way to add weight without adding length. The Overweights are the result. They slide over the weight that is supplied with the Stow heads. An internal shoulder stops them from sliding up and down the head.
Overweights are available in 6 gram and 8 gram versions and in packs of two or three.
- Monster Carp Series 4 - Full Trailer WATCH NOW! The latest and greatest series begins 11/07/2019 20900 Views
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 26551 Views
- Thinking Tackle OD Season 2 Episode 3 TRAILER Danny F and Lawrence East travel to Linear Fisheries 19554 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In