Damian Clarke designed these super-slick additional weights for fishing at long range, or with tight lines. Because the length of the Stow bobbin has to stay the same to ensure that they drop away on the bite, Damian had to find a way to add weight without adding length. The Overweights are the result. They slide over the weight that is supplied with the Stow heads. An internal shoulder stops them from sliding up and down the head.
Overweights are available in 6 gram and 8 gram versions and in packs of two or three.
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 2: Particle Fishing Tom Dove uses a particle approach on the prolific St Johns 35890 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 3: Precision Weed Fishing Tom Dove & Elliot Gray showcase how to fish a weedy lake 3031 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 4: Spring Fishing A spring tactics masterclass from Danny and Darrell 4031 Views
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!