These are ready-to-go indicator systems that are available in all eight colours. You get a head with weight, magnetic hockey stick and TWO chains. The reason that the kits are supplied with two chains is so that you can use your indicators with any type of conventional bite alarm. The chains with short steel extensions are suitable for Delkim-sized alarms, whereas the chains with long extensions are for smaller, Neville-type alarms.
These kits represent real value for money because they contain everything apart from isotopes, which are available separately.
The only question is, which colour will you go for??
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 2: Particle Fishing Tom Dove uses a particle approach on the prolific St Johns 33268 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 3: Precision Weed Fishing Tom Dove & Elliot Gray showcase how to fish a weedy lake 2883 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 4: Spring Fishing A spring tactics masterclass from Danny and Darrell 3753 Views
- MKII Stows explained!
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines