- Ready-to-go indicator systems
- New-style head remodelled by Damian Clarke
- Supplied with a magnetic hockey stick and two chains to fit most alarms
- Available in eight colours
These are ready-to-go indicator systems that are available in all eight colours. You get a head with weight, magnetic hockey stick and TWO chains. The reason that the kits are supplied with two chains is so that you can use your indicators with any type of conventional bite alarm. The chains with short steel extensions are suitable for Delkim-sized alarms, whereas the chains with long extensions are for smaller, Neville-type alarms.
These kits represent real value for money because they contain everything apart from isotopes, which are available separately.
The only question is, which colour will you go for??
- How to cast long distances with Darrell Peck Cast 30 wraps (120 yards) accurately when long range fishing 63151 Views
- How and Why Tom Dove uses Goo! A cold session turns into "a bit of a haul" on Brasenose 2. 5636 Views
- Why Touchdown? What makes Touchdown such a good allrounder? Find out more... 1234 Views
- MKII Stows explained!
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In