These are ready-to-go indicator systems that are available in all eight colours. You get a head with weight, magnetic hockey stick and TWO chains. The reason that the kits are supplied with two chains is so that you can use your indicators with any type of conventional bite alarm. The chains with short steel extensions are suitable for Delkim-sized alarms, whereas the chains with long extensions are for smaller, Neville-type alarms.
These kits represent real value for money because they contain everything apart from isotopes, which are available separately.
The only question is, which colour will you go for??
- Picky's Live 50 Pounder! A labour of love as Picky talks us through his time on Welly! 16592 Views
- Elliott's Diary Pt.21 Elliott continues his autumn campaign and gets amongst them too! 23814 Views
- Simon Scott's 'Life as a Fish Farmer' It's time to harvest, lets see what VS fisheries has to offer! 42999 Views
- MKII Stows explained!
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!
- All you need to know about the Singlez system!