- A T-shaped rig tool for bedding knots down
- Also great for steaming hook links straight
- Featuring stainless-steel hooks
- Made with high-viz handles
The Pulla has been specially designed so that the angler can easily pull knots tight on hook links and check that they are strong enough. The 2mm stainless steel hook fits perfectly through a Korda Size-8 Swivel or a Link Loop. This handy little tool makes tying rigs much easier, as holding the swivel and tightening up can be a fiddly job.
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- Not Just For Carp - Daniel WilliamsI have always been an all-round angler and ever since...
- The Embryo Angling waters are going from strength-to-strength!Embryo Angling Habitats is still busy installing predator...
- Danny Fairbrass and friends - productive Parco winter social!Korda boss Danny Fairbrass travelled to the famous Parco...