- A T-shaped rig tool for bedding knots down
- Also great for steaming hook links straight
- Featuring stainless-steel hooks
- Made with high-viz handles
The Pulla has been specially designed so that the angler can easily pull knots tight on hook links and check that they are strong enough. The 2mm stainless steel hook fits perfectly through a Korda Size-8 Swivel or a Link Loop. This handy little tool makes tying rigs much easier, as holding the swivel and tightening up can be a fiddly job.
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 12921 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 22857 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 29374 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In