- A tool designed for crimping hook link materials
- Can be used with the small or large Korda Krimps
- Soft-touch rubberised handle
- Helps to create extremely strong, neat rigs
This clever system will allow us all to reach brand-new heights of neatness in rig creation. The Krimps and Krimp tool have been designed to allow easy rig construction with stiff materials (at the moment we only recommend Hybrid Stiff, Mouth Trap and BOOM. In particular, we're really excited about the potential to create extremely neat loops for chod & Spinner rigs. Not only this, but using Krimps will allow you to create chod rigs that are exactly the same length each and every time. There are two sizes of Krimp available, which have been designed to suit different materials. The smaller one will suit stiff bristle materials like Mouth Trap and stiff coated braids, like our Hybrid Stiff, and the larger one is perfect for really thick materials (like 30lb plus mono or 35lb BOOM). The product development team went to extreme lengths to make sure that the Krimps and Krimp tools were exactly right, having to overcome various problems along the way. The complexity of getting the tool and Krimps just right has meant that this has been a long development, but we're sure that it's been well worth the wait.
Not for use with IQ Fluorocarbon.
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 12921 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 22857 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 29373 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In