- A tool designed for crimping hook link materials
- Can be used with the small or large Korda Krimps
- Soft-touch rubberised handle
- Helps to create extremely strong, neat rigs
This clever system will allow us all to reach brand-new heights of neatness in rig creation. The Krimps and Krimp tool have been designed to allow easy rig construction with stiff materials (at the moment we only recommend Hybrid Stiff, Mouth Trap and BOOM. In particular, we're really excited about the potential to create extremely neat loops for chod & Spinner rigs. Not only this, but using Krimps will allow you to create chod rigs that are exactly the same length each and every time. There are two sizes of Krimp available, which have been designed to suit different materials. The smaller one will suit stiff bristle materials like Mouth Trap and stiff coated braids, like our Hybrid Stiff, and the larger one is perfect for really thick materials (like 30lb plus mono or 35lb BOOM). The product development team went to extreme lengths to make sure that the Krimps and Krimp tools were exactly right, having to overcome various problems along the way. The complexity of getting the tool and Krimps just right has meant that this has been a long development, but we're sure that it's been well worth the wait.
Not for use with IQ Fluorocarbon.
- Monster Carp Series 4 - Full Trailer WATCH NOW! The latest and greatest series begins 11/07/2019 20897 Views
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 26551 Views
- Thinking Tackle OD Season 2 Episode 3 TRAILER Danny F and Lawrence East travel to Linear Fisheries 19554 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In