- A versatile range of baiting needles
- Range includes splicing and stringer needles
- High-viz handles prevent loss
- Built to last
Baiting tools are an important part of any carp angler's kit, some people are happy to use one needle for everything.
However, seeing as we are self-confessed perfectionists, we like to use exactly the right tools for the job. For that reason we have designed these little babies.
We have produced the needles in mega-bright colours to minimise the chance of misplacing them. How many times have you dropped your baiting needle onto the grass and lost it? A lot I would guess. However, this is now completely eliminated with the super-bright handles on the Korda range of needles.
Here's a rundown of the range...
HEAVY LATCH NEEDLE - BRIGHT GREEN HANDLE
Ideal for use with boilies and particles.
FINE LATCH NEEDLE - PURPLE HANDLE
Ideal for use with soft boilies, soft pellets, sweetcorn or splicing.
HEAVY LATCH STIK NEEDLE - RED HANDLE
Ideal for pulling hook links through sticks or making stringers.
BRAIDED HAIR NEEDLE - YELLOW HANDLE
Ideal for hairs made with braid because it won't get caught in the fibres.
SUPER STRONG SPLICING NEEDLE – ORANGE HANDLE
The perfect needle for splicing leadcore.
- Baiting Tips - Mark Bryant
- Baiting Strategies - Etienne Gebel
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez