- Compact, tungsten rubber weights
- Slide easily onto your hook link or main line to help pin it down
- Designed to grip the line tightly
- Available in three sizes and three subtle colours
A compact tungsten-rubber weight, designed to slide onto your hook link and pin it to the lake bed. Moistening the hooklength will allow the Sinkers to slide along the hook link much easier. The great thing about a Sinker is that it stays in position, rather than flying off on the cast like putty can. Available in Safezone colours to camouflage into the lake bed and two separate sizes.
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 12924 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 22857 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 29375 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In