- Compact, tungsten rubber weights
- Slide easily onto your hook link or main line to help pin it down
- Designed to grip the line tightly
- Available in three sizes and three subtle colours
A compact tungsten-rubber weight, designed to slide onto your hook link and pin it to the lake bed. Moistening the hooklength will allow the Sinkers to slide along the hook link much easier. The great thing about a Sinker is that it stays in position, rather than flying off on the cast like putty can. Available in Safezone colours to camouflage into the lake bed and two separate sizes.
- Monster Carp Series 4 - Full Trailer WATCH NOW! The latest and greatest series begins 11/07/2019 19319 Views
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 26529 Views
- Thinking Tackle OD Season 2 Episode 3 TRAILER Danny F and Lawrence East travel to Linear Fisheries 19451 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In