- Our original silicone sleeves
- Muddy brown and weed green colours
- Perfect for sliding over Kwik Links
- Can be cut to size
In 2003 we released the increasingly popular Run Rig kits, after this we received a massive demand for the silicone sleeves to be sold separately.
We found that by using a small piece to cover the swivel on the lead it kept everything neat and tidy but more importantly offered much better camouflage. They are also the perfect size to fit over our Kwik-links and Stik-Klip.
We started off manufacturing them in weedy green but have now extended the range by adding a silty brown version. No other company produces such a wide range of colours because no other company has seen how much difference it can make. We shall continue to strive for better ways of fooling the most wary of carp.
To fit, thread piece of line through eye of swivel or Kwik-link and then through sleeve, wet metal item with saliva and pull on sleeve. Sleeves may need to be cut down for some applications.
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In