QC Swivel Round
These clever swivels have been designed to make chod-rig fishing even easier. They feature a rounded crook rather than a conventional eye, into which you can clip a looped chod.
To create the loop, you can either tie an overhand loop or crimp a loop into the end. These loops can then be 'clicked' into the loop and won't come out unless you want to change a rig.
The swivels are PTFE coated, which prevents light glinting off, potentially spooking feeding carp.
Supplied in packs of 8.
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In