Micro Rig Swivel
- Tiny swivel with many rig applications
- Ideal for mounting hook baits
- Give your rig more movement
- Anti-glare PTFE coating
From bait attachment, to combi-rig construction, the Micro Rig Swivel has a host of rig applications. It's perhaps most widely used sliding on the shank of a hook, forming the blow-back element of many rigs. Crucially, it has the same non-reflective coating that our other rig components are blessed with, eliminating any glint that might otherwise spook feeding fish.
- Monster Carp Series 4 - Full Trailer WATCH NOW! The latest and greatest series begins 11/07/2019 19313 Views
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 26529 Views
- Thinking Tackle OD Season 2 Episode 3 TRAILER Danny F and Lawrence East travel to Linear Fisheries 19451 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- Fantastic new Hook Bead in tackle shops next week!The new Hook Beads are one of the simplest items in our...
- New range of swivels from KordaFollowing a demand for high-quality swivels in various...
- A change of rig ended a run of blanks for Jimmy Hibbard!Jimmy Hibbard proved that sometimes you need to change your...