- Metal clips that make baiting with maggots easy
- Sharp point allows you to thread them onto the clip
- Available in four sizes
- Anti-glare PTFE coating
The maggot klip makes baiting your rig with maggots easier than ever. Simply open the klip, thread your maggots onto it and close it up again!
The Klips are available in a range of different sizes to suit your needs. You can therefore thread on as many maggots as you wish. The clasp fastens tightly onto the front of the Klip making it safe and easy to utilise. They are fantastic for outwitting pressured carp throughout the summer and winter period.
We’ve also been experimenting with seeds of hemp on the Klips and it works extremely well when bites are hard to come by or when you’re fishing over a spodded concoction of particles.
- Mastering Maggots
- Maggot-Fishing Masterclass - Martin Pick
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez