- Small teardrop-shaped metal loops
- Make changing the rig easy
- Fit onto all of our quick-change links
- Can be pulled through PVA sticks
Quick and easy rig changes are a necessary part of carp angling today. The Link Loop has been specially designed to replace the need for an overhand loop in the end of your hook link. The obvious advantage is the increased strength due to the use of a grinner or blood knot used to tie the link loop to the rig, especially when using monofilament or coated hook link materials.
The link loop will fit both sizes of the Stik Klip as well as the Kwik Link. The low diameter steel and teardrop design is easily pulled through all of the Funnel Web system bags, using a baiting needle. As with all our metal products the Link Loops are finished with a non-reflective coating to give the best camouflage possible.
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In