The hugely effective D-rig doesn’t really need to much of an introduction. Anglers like Danny Fairbrass, and others spread all over the globe, have been using variations of it for many years and in front of the underwater cameras it proved to be one of best hooking rigs.
“When a fish sucks in a bait it’s in and out of their mouth in a split second. You want the hook to go in and catch hold straightaway. And that’s what this does.” - Danny Fairbrass
With a lot of people struggling to make the perfect ‘D’ we’ve now made things a lot easier. The D-rig Kicker helps you making a perfect wafter presentation to fish close to the lakebed in a matter of seconds.
The D-rig Kickers will be sold in different sizes to accommodate hooks from size 8 up to size 1.
- Monster Carp Series 4 - Full Trailer WATCH NOW! The latest and greatest series begins 11/07/2019 20897 Views
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 26551 Views
- Thinking Tackle OD Season 2 Episode 3 TRAILER Danny F and Lawrence East travel to Linear Fisheries 19554 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In