The hugely effective D-rig doesn’t really need to much of an introduction. Anglers like Danny Fairbrass, and others spread all over the globe, have been using variations of it for many years and in front of the underwater cameras it proved to be one of best hooking rigs.
“When a fish sucks in a bait it’s in and out of their mouth in a split second. You want the hook to go in and catch hold straightaway. And that’s what this does.” - Danny Fairbrass
With a lot of people struggling to make the perfect ‘D’ we’ve now made things a lot easier. The D-rig Kicker helps you making a perfect wafter presentation to fish close to the lakebed in a matter of seconds.
The D-rig Kickers will be sold in different sizes to accommodate hooks from size 8 up to size 1.
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 9608 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 22628 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 28555 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In