4mm Rubber Bead
- Camo rubber beads
- Perfect for use with the helicopter rig
- Available in brown and green
These were designed for use with our flying back leads. The hole inside the bead is tapered so if it is fished with the larger hole facing towards the rod then it will pass more easily over a leader knot.
The small hole will then rest against the top of the anti-tangle system stopping the large bore of the back leads from sliding down the anti-tangle system which would stop the flying back lead 'flying' back on the cast.
Purely coincidentally, they are perfect for use on the Dark Matter leaders should you wish to fish them chod style and anchor the hook link on one of the two tungsten collars designed to hold the leader down on the lakebed.
They are also ideal for the shokka rig, which incorporates a running inline lead with a back stop set a few inches behind it on one of the leaders or on a length of rig tube.
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 12919 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 22857 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 29373 Views
- Dave Levy's guide to the Heli-Safe system
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Fantastic new Hook Bead in tackle shops next week!The new Hook Beads are one of the simplest items in our...
- Spring Launch - Part TwoPhase two of our exciting spring launch has landed at Korda...
- Six fantastic new products are in the shops and on Korda24 now!We have some fantastic new products which have literally...