SLR Marker Float
- Made from the highest quality Balsa wood
- Highly visible at range
- Super buoyant
- Stable in flight
SLR - SUPER LONG RANGE
The SLR Marker float is made of the highest quality balsa wood to ensure that it pops up even at extreme ranges. It's thin diameter and unique shaped flight makes it very stable when casting in windy conditions.
The reinforced plastic base cap increases durability when coming into contact with gravel bars and weed beds.
The float can be used with or without a marker stem.
- Elliott Gray on Float Fishing
- Spot On - New Marker Lead explained Danny Fairbrass
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- 5 Ways the DEEPER Pro+ will improve your fishing HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR DEEPER AND PUT MORE FISH ON...
- New MARKER LEAD - Available NowFinding areas to fish can be fairly easy, but it is...
- ZIGKIT makes fishing adjustable zigs easier than ever before...The new Korda Zig Kit makes fishing adjustable zigs easier...