This is a super-fast-sinking main line braid that’s available in a subtle SUB-green colouring and two breaking strains. It attracted plenty of acclaim during the exhaustive testing period, with Elliott Gray in particular becoming a huge advocate.
Aside from its unrivalled sinking properties, SUBbraid has no stretch, which means that feeling for the drop becomes even more advantageous. The braid transmits tiny lake-bed details back to the rod on the drop, and when pulled back, allowing you to clip up to a spot without getting the marker rod out of the bag! If you find yourself on fish in an unfamiliar swim, then being able to feel for that critical drop with absolute assurance is such an edge!
SUBbraid should be used with a leader of some description, to protect the flanks of our precious quarry. This can be the fluorocarbon that Elliott and James Turner prefer, which also gives a little buffer during the fight, or a length of leadcore or tubing sufficient to prevent the braid from coming into contact with the carp’s flanks.
SUBbraid is available in 15lb and 20lb, on spools holding 1200m and 450m.
- Elliott Gray: "Why I Changed to Braid!" SUBbraid takes braid fishing to new levels! 111085 Views
- Monster Carp Series 4 - Full Trailer WATCH NOW! The latest and greatest series begins 11/07/2019 19321 Views
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 26529 Views
- "Braid Changed My Fishing!" Elliott Gray
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!