This braid casts superbly well, thanks to its low diameter, allowing you to bait spots right at the limit of your casting ability. You’ll notice that it has a rather unusual fluoro green colour, which helps to deter seagulls when baiting up with a throwing stick or floater fishing. Gulls just won’t swoop down when the hi-viz line is snaking out across your swim.
It is hard-wearing and has high knot strength, which is key when you consider just how much punishment that your spod setup is subject to over the course of a year. There are 300m on each spool, so you’ll be able to spool up more than once, as long as you back your spool up.
We recommend that you use a 30lb Arma-Kord shock leader to take the force of the cast; you can attach this using a back-to-back grinner knot.
- "Braid Changed My Fishing!" Elliott Gray
- Coated Braid Masterclass
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez