Ready Tied Spinner Rigs
We are pleased to announce we are adding the ever-popular SPINNER RIG to our ready tied rig range. A firm favourite for Danny Fairbrass, Ali Hamidi and Tom Dove, this rig has caught huge fish all over the world and has featured on Monster Carp, Thinking Tackle and even had its own Masterclass chapter. A very versatile rig that can be used over almost any bottom when fished helicopter style (just adjust bead accordingly). You can use a wafter or pop-up style hook bait with this rig.
If you are new to the SPINNER, then our READY TIED SPINNER RIGS will give you instant confidence. Our READY TIED has been created not only for those new to carp angling, but anglers who are time poor, have less than perfect eyesight or suffer with arthritis/issues with their hands.
“This is the most efficient carp rig I have ever used! I cast this out with extreme confidence as it does everything you wish a rig to do; it has superb hooking potential, and you can even change the hook quickly without having to tie a new rig.” TOM DOVE
The READY TIED SPINNER RIG has a 7” boom and come with a size 4 or 6 KURV hook pattern (Barbed or Barbless) - RRP: £2.49
- BOOM! Spooner showcases Ready Tied Booms Spinner rigs, Spooner and Sweetcorn 65923 Views
- 1 hour to catch a carp, can Elbow pull it off?! Speed and preparation is the key to catching carp quickly! 47441 Views
- New ready tied pop-up rigs revealed! Neil Spooner catches for the cameras with our new rigs! 74496 Views
- Dave Levy reveals his favourite big-carp rigs!
- Billy and Jamie - Live!
- Elliott's Gray reveals one his favourite rigs...
- Why Balance Your Baits - Darrell Peck
- The Long Rig - Myles Gibson
- Why I Love The Hinged Stiff Rig - Darrell Peck
- Elliott Gray’s cunning bottom bait rig
- Ready for Spring?