Ready Tied Multi Rig
The Multi Rig is a superbly versatile rig, which allows the hook to be changed in a flash. They are most often used as pop-up rigs, but can be used with bottom baits too!
Our versions, which have been pre-tied to save you time, are constructed from Kamo coated braid, which has an effective banded came pattern to help it blend in over all sorts of lake beds. Danny has been using this setup for a few years now, and the rigs that we've produced for you to use are exact replicas of his version of this presentation.
We've tied these rigs up with the superb Krank Choddy pattern, which boasts a wide gape and sweeping shank for optimum hooking and landing.
The rigs are available in sizes 4,6 and 8 and in barbed and barbless.
- BOOM! Spooner showcases Ready Tied Booms Spinner rigs, Spooner and Sweetcorn 53521 Views
- New ready tied pop-up rigs revealed! Neil Spooner catches for the cameras with our new rigs! 58573 Views
- 1 hour to catch a carp, can Elbow pull it off?! Speed and preparation is the key to catching carp quickly! 39149 Views
- My Multi-Rig Conversion - Danny Faribrass
- Ready for Spring?
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez