Ready Tied Hinge Rigs
The hinged stiff rig can be complex to tie, but once mastered, there is no better big-fish rig. To allow you all to harness the power of the hinges, we've made a ready-tied version.
Our Hinge rigs are tied to Danny Fairbrass' exacting standards, from the finest components. The hook section is beautifully curved to allow the hook to spin into prime hooking position every time a fish mouths the bait and the IQ boom will kick the hook bait away from the lead on the cast, ensuring perfect presentation.
The rigs are available with hook sizes 4, 6 and 8 and in barbed or barbless.
- New ready tied pop-up rigs revealed! Neil Spooner catches for the cameras with our new rigs! 70445 Views
- 1 hour to catch a carp, can Elbow pull it off?! Speed and preparation is the key to catching carp quickly! 45229 Views
- BOOM! Spooner showcases Ready Tied Booms Spinner rigs, Spooner and Sweetcorn 62613 Views
- Why I Love The Hinged Stiff Rig - Darrell Peck
- The Elliott Gray rig in detail
- Dave Levy reveals his favourite big-carp rigs!
- Billy and Jamie - Live!
- Elliott's Gray reveals one his favourite rigs...
- Why Balance Your Baits - Darrell Peck
- The Long Rig - Myles Gibson
- Elliott Gray’s cunning bottom bait rig