The Spinner rig is one of the most popular and effective carp-catching presentations around at the moment, but tying them from scratch can be time consuming, not to mention daunting if you have never attempted it before. Booms QC are tied on 7.5 inches or 5.5 inches of 25lb Boom fluorocarbons, with a loop at one end, and a QC swivel at the other, and they make it incredibly easy to set a Spinner rig up. Simply tease open the QC swivel with a Krimp tool, just enough to thread on your hook, and then pinch it shut. Slide on a Kicker to secure the hook in place, and then simply add a Micro Rig Swivel and Hook Bead to complete the rig. A piece of Dark Matter putty can be moulded around the loop knot if required to balance your hookbait.
- BOOM! Spooner showcases Ready Tied Booms Spinner rigs, Spooner and Sweetcorn 68666 Views
- 1 hour to catch a carp, can Elbow pull it off?! Speed and preparation is the key to catching carp quickly! 49675 Views
- New ready tied pop-up rigs revealed! Neil Spooner catches for the cameras with our new rigs! 77668 Views
- Ready for Spring?
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!