Mouthtrap has been designed to create the ultimate stiff rig. During testing there is one element that particularly stood out for the lads involved in the team – it was easier to manipulate than any other stiff material on the market, without the hassle of steaming over a kettle, which takes up valuable fishing time and extra effort.
Due to its unique make-up and high memory, the material retains a perfect curve when formed. Consequently, it creates the perfect hinged-stiff rig or chod rig that so many of us incorporate into our angling. In other words, we have developed the BEST stiff filament out there.
Mouthtrap, which is available in 15lb, 20lb and 25lb; is finished with a natural ‘carpy’ tint that will blend in with any background, something that is the highest priority of Team Korda.
So, if you’re after a true stiff rig material that is better than anything else on the market, take a look, you won’t be disappointed!
KMT15 - 15lb
KMT20 - 20lb
KMT25 - 25lb
- Multiple Job Opportunities - Embryo Angling | Norton Disney Work on a brand new day-ticket complex 19266 Views
- Korda Masterclass Volume 6 - Official Trailer Our new Masterclass for 2019 29026 Views
- Darrell Peck: Cracking The Coconut Darrell Peck's account of the capture of his UK PB Common 40135 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In