This braid casts superbly well, thanks to its low diameter, and transmits the feel of the lake bed accurately back to your rod, allowing you to find the very best feeding areas with your marker float setup.
It is hard-wearing and has high knot strength, which is key when you consider just how much punishment that your marker setup is subject to over the course of a year. The Marker braid is finished in a SUB-Green colour, to make it as unobtrusive as possible.
There are 300m on each spool, so you’ll be able to spool up more than once, as long as you back your spool up.
We recommend that you use a 30lb Arma-Kord shock leader to take the force of the cast; you can attach this using a back-to-back grinner knot.
- "Braid Changed My Fishing!" Elliott Gray
- Spot On - New Marker Lead explained Danny Fairbrass
- Coated Braid Masterclass
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway