Krank Ready Rigs
The revolutionary Krank hook pattern – launched to critical acclaim from both anglers and the angling media last year – is now available in a ready-tied format, produced to Tom Dove’s exacting specifications.
Available in barbed and barbless versions, in sizes 10 to 2, the new Krank Rigs utilise the Kamo coated hook link material with a small section stripped back to allow the ultra-wide-gape Krank pattern to take hold consistently. They are tied with a size-eight swivel to allow attachment to lead clips and inline leads.
“I’ve never been a fan of complicated rigs with many components,” said head of product development, Tom Dove. “But I have always believed that the correct hook link material and hook combined will produce the goods – all you need is two solid, reliable products.
“The Krank Rigs use a simple knotless knot with the correct amount of turns for the diameter of line and size of hook - they can be used anywhere with a variety of different hook baits and will not let you down.”
The rigs cover every carp angling situation with the range of hook sizes – from day ticket carping for double-figure fish to Euro giants - and they’re perfect for use in conjunction with wafter or balanced hook baits, one of Tom Dove’s favourite presentations.
Each pack comes with a free set of Extenda bait stops, allowing a variety of different sized baits to be used on the same length hair, from a single grain of Fake Food plastic corn on the smaller sizes up to double 20mm offerings on the size 2.
The sizes 10, 8 and 6 are tied on 15lb Kamo, size 4 on 20lb and size 2 on 30lb.
- 1 hour to catch a carp, can Elbow pull it off?! Speed and preparation is the key to catching carp quickly! 43965 Views
- New ready tied pop-up rigs revealed! Neil Spooner catches for the cameras with our new rigs! 68219 Views
- BOOM! Spooner showcases Ready Tied Booms Spinner rigs, Spooner and Sweetcorn 60934 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Dave Levy reveals his favourite big-carp rigs!
- Billy and Jamie - Live!
- Elliott's Gray reveals one his favourite rigs...
- Why Balance Your Baits - Darrell Peck
- The Long Rig - Myles Gibson
- Why I Love The Hinged Stiff Rig - Darrell Peck
- Elliott Gray’s cunning bottom bait rig