- Legendary fluorocarbon main line
- 12lb breaking strain
- Practically invisible
- Supple giving superb casting performance
It took three years of rigorous testing to develop a fluorocarbon main line that ticked all the boxes – one that casts unbelievably well, is invisibl ein water, sinks like a brick and is highly abrasion resistant. In fact, it’s pretty much all Danny Fairbrass uses.
Kontour, as it is known, is very soft compared to many other fluorocarbons, allowing it to quite literally peel from the spool smoothly as your lead flies through the air. This aids casting distance and accuracy.
It is also particularly heavy, ensuring that it sinks to the lake bed keeping flush and out of the carp’s way. Launched in one breaking strain, namely 12lb, it will be suitable for all manner of situations and due to its genuine knot strength will be strong, reliable and user friendly.
- Why Kontour? Tom Dove explains why Kontour is unlike any other Korda mainline 3238 Views
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 15586 Views
- Thinking Tackle OD Season 2 Episode 3 TRAILER Danny F and Lawrence East travel to Linear Fisheries 17218 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In