- Legendary fluorocarbon main line
- 12lb breaking strain
- Practically invisible
- Supple giving superb casting performance
It took three years of rigorous testing to develop a fluorocarbon main line that ticked all the boxes – one that casts unbelievably well, is invisibl ein water, sinks like a brick and is highly abrasion resistant. In fact, it’s pretty much all Danny Fairbrass uses.
Kontour, as it is known, is very soft compared to many other fluorocarbons, allowing it to quite literally peel from the spool smoothly as your lead flies through the air. This aids casting distance and accuracy.
It is also particularly heavy, ensuring that it sinks to the lake bed keeping flush and out of the carp’s way. Launched in one breaking strain, namely 12lb, it will be suitable for all manner of situations and due to its genuine knot strength will be strong, reliable and user friendly.
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In