Kamo Coated Braid
Kamo is a super-tough, camouflaged coated braid that's incredibly easy to strip. The strippable coating offers a multitude of presentation options, from simple combi rigs, right up to more complex rigs like the multi-rig.
The clever banded-camouflage pattern helps your rigs to melt into the lake bed, whatever you're fishing over.
Kamo is available in 15lb 20lb and 30lb breaking strains, but heavier-test options are also in stock for those fishing on the snaggiest European venues, such as the infamous Rainbow Lake. These comprise 50lb, 65lb and 80lb.
- "Braid Changed My Fishing!" Elliott Gray
- My Multi-Rig Conversion - Danny Faribrass
- Coated Braid Masterclass
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway