Have you ever used a hook link that knew not to tangle? One of which the fish could hardly see, and one that made it more difficult than any other to eject? Open this packet and maybe for the very first time you will be.
IQ is a fluorocarbon which refracts light in almost the same way as water, making it almost invisible when immersed. It is stiffer than normal nylon so improving anti-tangle and anti-eject properties.
Team Korda have extensively field tested all breaking strains and were so impressed they were compelled to add it to the already impressive range. 10lb is ideal for finely tuned open water situations. 15lb is a superb all rounder and 25lb forms an impressive stiff link.
KIQ10 - 10lb / 20m spool
KIQ15 - 15lb / 20m spool
KIQ20 - 20lb / 20m spool
KIQ25 - 25lb / 20m spool
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- KONTOUR Fluorocarbon main line now available in 15lb & 18lb!Korda Europe’s Kevin Diederen is a big fan of our...
- Bottom Bait Fools Big Mirror - Pete CastleHaving not wet a line since Christmas, Pete Castle was...
- Fantastic new stiff hook link material out now!The eagerly awaited Boom hook link material has arrived...