- Krimpable fluorocarbon hook link material
- Perfect for creating stiff boom sections
- It's stiffness kicks hook baits away from the lead for great presentation
- Subtle green tint makes it almost invisible
Boom is a game-changing fluorocarbon! It’s our first fluorocarbon that can be crimped, which opens up a world of uses for rig tying. Its prime function is for creating stiff boom sections to help kick the hook bait away from the lead system, something Boom does each and every cast. You can use it to make combi-rigs, or out-and-out stiff rigs, for pop-ups and bottom baits alike. Your imagination is the only limit to its rig applications.
Being a fluorocarbon, Boom blends with all lake bed types and, thanks to its subtle, green tint, it’s always inconspicuous to carp feeding around it. Boom is available in 0.55mm and 0.65mm, on 15m spools.
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In