These beautiful leads have been designed to work in conjunction with the Heli-Safe bead. Instead of a swivel, they have a ring, which makes for a much neater connection to the Heli-Safe. Once attached, the Heli-Leads stay on until a fish ejects them, perfect.
Their shape makes them stable in flight and god casters!
They're finished with a camo paint that's tough and chip-resistant and come in sizes from 1.5oz to 4oz.
- Dave Levy's guide to the Heli-Safe system
- Spring Watercraft - Oli Bowles
- Spot On - New Marker Lead explained Danny Fairbrass
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway