Running Rig Kit
Korda Hybrid Running Rigs are a crossbreed of the best parts of modern running rigs. The large eye of the special swivel creates very little friction, greatly enhancing bite indication. The small lead link and silicone sleeve combine to form a very neat, tangle-proof system.
The rig can be left on your rods, minus the lead, in between sessions too, maximising bank time. Running rigs offer better indication of what is happening at the rig end. When fish are picking up the rig and getting away with it, running rigs will show this more accurately.
Using low-stretch monos, like Touchdown, will also greatly enhance the indication.
KRR - weedy green
- Picky's Live 50 Pounder! A labour of love as Picky talks us through his time on Welly! 16599 Views
- Elliott's Diary Pt.21 Elliott continues his autumn campaign and gets amongst them too! 23814 Views
- Simon Scott's 'Life as a Fish Farmer' It's time to harvest, lets see what VS fisheries has to offer! 43000 Views
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!
- All you need to know about the Singlez system!
- Why choose Carp Line?