Running Rig Kit
Korda Hybrid Running Rigs are a crossbreed of the best parts of modern running rigs. The large eye of the special swivel creates very little friction, greatly enhancing bite indication. The small lead link and silicone sleeve combine to form a very neat, tangle-proof system.
The rig can be left on your rods, minus the lead, in between sessions too, maximising bank time. Running rigs offer better indication of what is happening at the rig end. When fish are picking up the rig and getting away with it, running rigs will show this more accurately.
Using low-stretch monos, like Touchdown, will also greatly enhance the indication.
KRR - weedy green
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 2: Particle Fishing Tom Dove uses a particle approach on the prolific St Johns 33265 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 3: Precision Weed Fishing Tom Dove & Elliot Gray showcase how to fish a weedy lake 2883 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 4: Spring Fishing A spring tactics masterclass from Danny and Darrell 3753 Views
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!