Running Rig Kit
Korda Hybrid Running Rigs are a crossbreed of the best parts of modern running rigs. The large eye of the special swivel creates very little friction, greatly enhancing bite indication. The small lead link and silicone sleeve combine to form a very neat, tangle-proof system.
The rig can be left on your rods, minus the lead, in between sessions too, maximising bank time. Running rigs offer better indication of what is happening at the rig end. When fish are picking up the rig and getting away with it, running rigs will show this more accurately.
Using low-stretch monos, like Touchdown, will also greatly enhance the indication.
KRR - weedy green
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- WIN a super-light BLACK SINGLEZ set up.
- Scott Lloyd gives the full story behind his capture of the Burghfield Common!
- Making the most of the new range of Goo’s.
- One of the finest Goo blends created to date! Available Now
- Black & Whites - In focus (Out Now)
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots