Lead Clip Action Pack
A pack that has all the components to help you construct safe lead clip systems.
If you were attached to a really big carp, would you sacrifice the lead to guarantee you landed the carp? We would, and it's a small price to pay.
The basic rule of the lead clip system is the lead must eject before the swivel pulls out. If the swivel comes out first the lead will never eject. Instead, the line will pull back and forth through the system like a running rig leaving the lead snagged and the fish too!
In our opinion, the lead clip system is the best way to ensure a fish is not left with a lead because the line does not have to pull through anything for the lead to discharge. Use the system correctly and the lead will eject when you want it to.
One thing that’s for certain is that when the lead comes off the carp rises to the surface, allowing you to lead it over any underwater obstacles rather than having to drag it through them. This is the most versatile system when it comes to presenting a bait on any lake bed and as such should be chosen as your number one system. Simply follow the steps to make it safe and effective.
AVAILABLE IN THE FOUR SAFEZONE COLOURS
KLCAP - action pack
- Spot On - New Marker Lead explained Danny Fairbrass
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- The new Hybrid QC Lead Clips are in tackle shops now!The existing Hybrid Lead Clip range is already incredibly...
- Ready-Tied Leadcore LeadersTo use leadcore safely, leaders need to be constructed to...
- Two heavier sizes of the COG lead system are about to hit the shops!Fans of the COG lead system will be pleased to hear that...