Hybrid Lead Clip
Since its release, the Hybrid Lead Clip has established itself as the best clip on the market. It has one very simple purpose, and that's to help you ditch the lead if the fish you hook becomes snagged.
The design features an integrally moulded Ring Swivel, ensuring that the swivel simply cannot pull free from its housing. This forces lead ejection in the event of it becoming jammed meaning that carp can be landed easily in weedy, snaggy conditions. The streamlined, one-piece design means there are no fiddly locking pegs or hinges to worry about - just connect the leader to one end and the rig to the other! The uprated arm allows leads up to 5oz to be cast safely even at extreme range and the clip is available in all four of the key Safe Zone colours: weedy green, clay, gravel and silt.
KHCW - weedy green
KHCC - clay
KHCG - gravel
KHCS - silt
- Spot On - New Marker Lead explained Danny Fairbrass
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Josh Bennett is back among the big 'uns!Josh Bennett has been back in touch to let us know about an...
- The new Hybrid QC Lead Clips are in tackle shops now!The existing Hybrid Lead Clip range is already incredibly...
- Two heavier sizes of the COG lead system are about to hit the shops!Fans of the COG lead system will be pleased to hear that...