Ready-Tied Leadcore Leaders
To use leadcore safely, leaders need to be constructed to exacting standards. That’s why we’ve taken the doubt out and produced ready-tied versions that are every bit as good, and as safe, as the ones that Team Korda splice themselves. What’s more, being as they’re constructed from Kable, the toughest of all leader materials, they’re perfect for most things that carp fishing will throw at you. The leaders come in two versions, one with a lead clip attached and one with a simple Ring Swivel attached. The Ring Swivel leaders have been designed for use with inline leads or running systems and the lead clip versions feature our new lead clips, which can be used semi-fixed or running and house either swivels or Kwik Links for ultimate versatility.
You get three leaders per pack; both versions are 1m long and are tied from our 50lb Kable camouflaged leadcore, which has won many fans this year already. Weed/Silt and Gravel Brown versions are available.
In a world that imposes huge pressures on our time, any time-saving products are very welcome, and these leaders are just that. You can literally use them straight out of the packet, with total confidence.
- BOOM! Spooner showcases Ready Tied Booms Spinner rigs, Spooner and Sweetcorn 16767 Views
- 1 hour to catch a carp, can Elbow pull it off?! Speed and preparation is the key to catching carp quickly! 26553 Views
- New ready tied pop-up rigs revealed! Neil Spooner catches for the cameras with our new rigs! 32481 Views
- Tie Better Leaders
- Use Leadcore Safely - Luke Stevenson
- TackleSafe - Available Now
- Monster Carp Series 2...all you need to know!
- Darrell Peck: The Black Mirror
- Spot On - New Marker Lead explained Danny Fairbrass
- WIN a super-light BLACK SINGLEZ set up.
- Scott Lloyd gives the full story behind his capture of the Burghfield Common!