Ready-Tied Leadcore Leaders
To use leadcore safely, leaders need to be constructed to exacting standards. That’s why we’ve taken the doubt out and produced ready-tied versions that are every bit as good, and as safe, as the ones that Team Korda splice themselves. What’s more, being as they’re constructed from Kable, the toughest of all leader materials, they’re perfect for most things that carp fishing will throw at you. The leaders come in two versions, one with a lead clip attached and one with a simple Ring Swivel attached. The Ring Swivel leaders have been designed for use with inline leads or running systems and the lead clip versions feature our new lead clips, which can be used semi-fixed or running and house either swivels or Kwik Links for ultimate versatility.
You get three leaders per pack; both versions are 1m long and are tied from our 50lb Kable camouflaged leadcore, which has won many fans this year already. Weed/Silt and Gravel Brown versions are available.
In a world that imposes huge pressures on our time, any time-saving products are very welcome, and these leaders are just that. You can literally use them straight out of the packet, with total confidence.
- 1 hour to catch a carp, can Elbow pull it off?! Speed and preparation is the key to catching carp quickly! 22630 Views
- New ready tied pop-up rigs revealed! Neil Spooner catches for the cameras with our new rigs! 22477 Views
- The Big Fish Off Series Two Lands in April! Get ready for all-action angling! 15251 Views
- Tie Better Leaders
- Use Leadcore Safely - Luke Stevenson
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!