Kable XT Extreme Leadcore
This is the leadcore to reach for in extreme territory. Not only does it have a much-increased breaking strain (70lb), but it also has a much heavier lead core. This makes it sink quicker than any other leader material known to man! The increased diameter also prevents Kable XT from cutting into submerged woodwork, increasing your chances of landing fish from demanding swims.
We expect this leader material to become a firm favourite among anglers targeting waters like the famous Rainbow Lake, for some of the biggest, hardest-fighting carp in the world.
Kable XT is available on 15m spools, in weedy green and gravel brown, banded camou patterns.
- Scott Lloyd - Extreme Location Part 2 Hear it from a man who knows location best! 38319 Views
- Scott Lloyd - Extreme Location Part 1 There’s more to finding carp than just finding carp. 35249 Views
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 9609 Views
- Use Leadcore Safely - Luke Stevenson
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!