Kable XT Extreme Leadcore
This is the leadcore to reach for in extreme territory. Not only does it have a much-increased breaking strain (70lb), but it also has a much heavier lead core. This makes it sink quicker than any other leader material known to man! The increased diameter also prevents Kable XT from cutting into submerged woodwork, increasing your chances of landing fish from demanding swims.
We expect this leader material to become a firm favourite among anglers targeting waters like the famous Rainbow Lake, for some of the biggest, hardest-fighting carp in the world.
Kable XT is available on 15m spools, in weedy green and gravel brown, banded camou patterns.
- Scott Lloyd - Extreme Location Part 2 Hear it from a man who knows location best! 22506 Views
- Scott Lloyd - Extreme Location Part 1 There’s more to finding carp than just finding carp. 18077 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 2: Particle Fishing Tom Dove uses a particle approach on the prolific St Johns 33267 Views
- Use Leadcore Safely - Luke Stevenson
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines