Kable XT Extreme Leadcore
This is the leadcore to reach for in extreme territory. Not only does it have a much-increased breaking strain (70lb), but it also has a much heavier lead core. This makes it sink quicker than any other leader material known to man! The increased diameter also prevents Kable XT from cutting into submerged woodwork, increasing your chances of landing fish from demanding swims.
We expect this leader material to become a firm favourite among anglers targeting waters like the famous Rainbow Lake, for some of the biggest, hardest-fighting carp in the world.
Kable XT is available on 15m spools, in weedy green and gravel brown, banded camou patterns.
- Use Leadcore Safely - Luke Stevenson
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- The Korda Social 2017
- TackleSafe - Available Now
- Monster Carp Series 2...all you need to know!
- Darrell Peck: The Black Mirror
- Spot On - New Marker Lead explained Danny Fairbrass