Kable Leadcore - Weed/Silt
Our Weed/Silt Kable has been designed for use over the sort of choddy, weedy, silty lake beds that the chod rig was designed for. Rather than simply producing a 'me-too' product, the product development team decided to try a unique, banded camo pattern. The carefully selected, alternating bands of subtle colour have the effect of breaking up the outline of your leader, making it practically melt into the lake bed.
Weed/Silt Kable has a breaking strain of 50lb and is available on 7m and 25m spools. It splices extremely well, producing strong loops for easy connection to the rest of your terminal tackle and main line. If you're looking for the perfect leadcore then you've just found it...
- Beat The Weed - Jon Mann
- Use Leadcore Safely - Luke Stevenson
- Succeed In Silt - James Turner
- Darrell Peck: The Black Mirror
- Spot On - New Marker Lead explained Danny Fairbrass
- WIN a super-light BLACK SINGLEZ set up.
- Scott Lloyd gives the full story behind his capture of the Burghfield Common!
- Making the most of the new range of Goo’s.