Kable Leadcore - Weed/Silt
Our Weed/Silt Kable has been designed for use over the sort of choddy, weedy, silty lake beds that the chod rig was designed for. Rather than simply producing a 'me-too' product, the product development team decided to try a unique, banded camo pattern. The carefully selected, alternating bands of subtle colour have the effect of breaking up the outline of your leader, making it practically melt into the lake bed.
Weed/Silt Kable has a breaking strain of 50lb and is available on 7m and 25m spools. It splices extremely well, producing strong loops for easy connection to the rest of your terminal tackle and main line. If you're looking for the perfect leadcore then you've just found it...
- In The Weed Fishing in and around weed? Darrell Peck has the answers! 32862 Views
- Thinking Tackle Season 6 - Ep 7 Gareth Fareham is Ali Hamidi’s guest on the Yateley Pads 23947 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 3: Precision Weed Fishing Tom Dove & Elliot Gray showcase how to fish a weedy lake 6010 Views
- Beat The Weed - Jon Mann
- Use Leadcore Safely - Luke Stevenson
- Succeed In Silt - James Turner
- One of the finest Goo blends created to date! Available Now
- Black & Whites - In focus (Out Now)
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers