Kable Leadcore - Gravel
Our Gravel Kable has been designed for use over the harder, clay, sand and gravel spots that are found on many of our venues. Rather than simply producing a 'me-too' product, the product development team decided to try a unique, banded camo pattern. The carefully selected, alternating bands of colour have the effect of breaking up the outline of your leader, making it practically melt into the lake bed.
Gravel Kable has a breaking strain of 50lb and is available on 7m and 25m spools. It splices extremely well, producing strong loops for easy connection to the rest of your terminal tackle and main line. If you're looking for the perfect leadcore then you've just found it...
- Use Leadcore Safely - Luke Stevenson
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- The Korda Social 2017
- TackleSafe - Available Now
- Monster Carp Series 2...all you need to know!
- Darrell Peck: The Black Mirror
- Spot On - New Marker Lead explained Danny Fairbrass