Based on the dimensions of the legendary fly hooks, like the B175, that found favour in the emerging big-carp scene, the Longshank X is perfect for tackling ultra-riggy fish on pressured waters.
The 20-degree in-turned eye helps it to flip over and catch hold faster than any other hook and the long, straight point ensures good hook holds, time and again. Forging on the bend makes the Longshank X a formidable pattern, that won't let you down in tough, snaggy conditions. It can be used for pop-up and bottom-bait presentations.
KLSX1 - size 1 KLSX8 - size 8
KLSX2 - size 2 KLSX10 - size 10
KLSX4 - size 4 KLSX12 – size 12
KLSX6 - size 6
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In