The Kurv Shank is a fantastically versatile hook. It's agressive hooking properties make it ideal for pop-up presentations and bottom-bait rigs too. It features in some of the most devastating rigs that we know, including Danny's trademark IQ D-Rig and Ali Hamidi & Gaz Fareham's pop-up combi rig.
It owes its fantastic hooking properties to the sweeping curve of the shank, in-turned eye and long, straight, needle-sharp point. Those features make this pattern a great hooker when used without shrink tube; a simple knotless-knot rig will suffice when using the Kurv Shanks.
KKS2 – size 2 KKS8 – size 8
KKS4 – size 4 KKS10 – size 10
KKS6 – size 6 KKS12 – size 12
- Multiple Job Opportunities - Embryo Angling | Norton Disney Work on a brand new day-ticket complex 19256 Views
- Korda Masterclass Volume 6 - Official Trailer Our new Masterclass for 2019 29026 Views
- Darrell Peck: Cracking The Coconut Darrell Peck's account of the capture of his UK PB Common 40135 Views
- The Apache's Favourite Rig
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!