The Kurv Shank is a fantastically versatile hook. It's agressive hooking properties make it ideal for pop-up presentations and bottom-bait rigs too. It features in some of the most devastating rigs that we know, including Danny's trademark IQ D-Rig and Ali Hamidi & Gaz Fareham's pop-up combi rig.
It owes its fantastic hooking properties to the sweeping curve of the shank, in-turned eye and long, straight, needle-sharp point. Those features make this pattern a great hooker when used without shrink tube; a simple knotless-knot rig will suffice when using the Kurv Shanks.
KKS2 – size 2 KKS8 – size 8
KKS4 – size 4 KKS10 – size 10
KKS6 – size 6 KKS12 – size 12
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 11841 Views
- Thinking Tackle OD Season 2 Episode 3 TRAILER Danny F and Lawrence East travel to Linear Fisheries 16927 Views
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 21258 Views
- The Apache's Favourite Rig
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!